FOIF MEETING: Wednesday, September 22nd at 6:00 at NCHS.
Player fees are DUE! $60 per player, covers your pre/post game meal/snacks. When paying, please provide player name and grade.
Check payable to FOIF
OPEN FOIF Board/Committee Positions:
1. Secretary - Board position responsible for keeping the meeting minutes.
2. Treasurer Co-Chair - This will be an open Board position at the end of the 2021 season. If interested in being Treasurer, this is an opportunity to shadow the current Treasurer and learn the ropes.
3. Concessions Committee Co-Chair - Responsible for working with the chair in managing the concession stand money/inventory.
4. Concession Manager - Responsible for overseeing the money and workers on game days for the concession stand. This does NOT mean manning the concession stand, other volunteer groups will work the stand. Need a manager for Freshman, JV and Varsity.
5. Freshman Team Mom - Responsible for making sure player meals/drinks are picked up at the school (don't have to order) and taken to games. This includes handing out snacks for pre/post home games. Can organize committee of parents to take turns via sign-up genius.
6. 50/50 Committee Chair - Responsible for setting up a sign-up genius and ensuring there are enough people to sell 50/50 tickets prior to the start of the Varsity football game.
If interested in ANY of these OPEN positions, please send an email to email@example.com.
People interested in taking pictures during the games on the sideline, need to sign up using the links below. One person signed up per game to be on the sideline taking pictures and uploading pictures to our Shutterfly account. Need for Freshman, JV and Varsity games.
Varsity Photographer Sign-Up
JV Photographer Sign-Up
Freshman Photographer Sign-Up
10 tent sites up for grabs in the North Endzone! Watch the game with your family & friends (8 people per tent) and all you have to do is bring a chair! Tent will be provided, set-up and dismantled for you! Tents will be your's for ALL Varsity home games! See flier for details!!
Car Window Clings, Face Masks & Winter Hats for Sale
Clings - $6
Face Masks - $10
Winter Beanies - $25 (only 1 available)
To purchase contact Stephanie Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments options as follows:
Check payable to FOIF
*Please indicate what payment is for so it can be correctly allocated.
How to be a part of FOIF?
Ways you can get involved:
Check out the FOIF Page to see meeting dates, minutes and other information about FOIF.
Click on the picture for more information on how you can become a sponsor of Ironman Football.
New to the program?
Email email@example.com with your player's name & current grade level and your name, email & phone number to be added to the appropriate email and Remind list.